HomeFemalesFulani Nigerian Sleeping Didi Hairstyle with Attachment
Fulani Nigerian Sleeping Didi Hairstyle with Attachment
June 25, 2022
The sleeping didi hairstyle is new and trending. The best thing about this hairstyle is that it doesn’t require any expensive hair products or hair tools.
What is a Sleeping Didi Hair Style?
A Sleeping Didi is a fun and easy hairstyle for kids that can be done in just a few minutes. It’s perfect for those days when you need to get your child’s hair out of their face, but don’t want to spend a lot of time on it. All you need is a few simple supplies and you’re good to go!
How to style sleeping Didi
When it comes to choosing a sleeping didi hairstyle, there are many factors to consider. Here are a few tips to help you choose the best style for you:
1. Consider your hair type. If you have straight hair, you may want to try a sleek and simple style. If you have curly hair, you may want to go for a more playful and natural look.
2. Think about your face shape. If you have a round face, you may want to choose a style that pulls your hair back from your face. If you have an oval face, you can pretty much choose any style you want!
3. Take into account your lifestyle. If you lead a very active lifestyle, you may want to choose a style that is easy to maintain and won’t require a lot of time to style each day.
4. Don’t forget about your outfit! Your hairstyle should complement your outfit, not compete with it.
5. And finally, have fun! Experiment with different styles and find the one that makes you feel most confident and beautiful.
How to Do the Sleeping Didi Hairstyle
The Sleeping Didi hairstyle is a popular choice for those with long hair. It’s a very classic and elegant style that can be worn both up and down. The key to this hairstyle is to create smooth, sleek and polished curls. Here are some tips on how to achieve the perfect Sleeping Didi:
Start with clean, dry and styled hair. If your hair is naturally straight, you may want to use a curling iron to add some soft waves.
Gather your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Secure with a elastic band.
Divide your ponytail into two sections. Take one section and wrap it around the elastic band, securing with a bobby pin. This will be the base of your curl.
Now take the other section of hair and begin wrapping it around the base curl, securing with bobby pins as you go. Continue until all of your hair is wrapped around the base curl. You may want to use a setting spray or hairspray to keep everything in place.
Leave your hair in this style overnight or for at least eight hours. In the morning, carefully remove the bobby pins and let your hair down
How To Sleep in the Sleeping Didi Hairstyle
If you’re looking for a way to keep your hair out of your face while you sleep, the sleeping Didi hairstyle is a great option. This style is perfect for those with long or medium-length hair, as it can be easily pulled back into a ponytail or bun.
To do the sleeping Didi hairstyle, start by brushing your hair back away from your face. If you have bangs, you can either pin them back or sweep them to the side. Next, gather your hair at the nape of your neck and secure it with a elastic band. If you have long hair, you may need to use two elastic bands to keep all of your hair in place.
Once your hair is secured, start braiding it into a French braid. If you’ve never done a French braid before, don’t worry – it’s not as difficult as it looks! Just divide your hair into three sections and begin braiding them together, adding more hair to each section as you go along. When you reach the end of your braid, secure it with another elastic band.